Skip to main content
- Please bring your insurance information and card to the appointment in order to expedite reimbursement for dental services.
- As a courtesy, we bill your dental insurance company; however, the percentage paid is determined by how much your employer has paid for the coverage or the type of contract your employer has set up with the insurance company.
- Most importantly, please keep us informed of any insurance changes or a change of employment.
- When a dental claim is unpaid due to policy termination, the member is responsible for the unpaid balance.
Your Dental InsurancE
- Patients who carry dental insurance should know all professional services furnished are charged directly to the patient.
- He/she is personally responsible for co-payment at the time of visit.
- We will prepare any necessary reports and forms to assist in making collection from the insurance company. However, we cannot render services on the assumption that our charges will be paid by an insurance company.
- Most misunderstandings about insurance coverage can be avoided if you understand what your policy provides.
- The parent or guardian of a patient has complete financial responsibility for dental services rendered whether or not there is dental insurance coverage.
- At least 24 hours notice of inability to keep an appointment is expected. Otherwise, a reasonable fee for the time lost will be charged.
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Care Credit, and Discover.
- We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us.