Skip to main content
- Thank you for visiting the website of Dr. Erika Gabor. Our site provides important information about the practice that will help you become familiar with pediatric dentistry.
- Our entire staff operates as a team and we take great pride in working together to make your child’s visit as comfortable as possible.
- Our goal is to provide comprehensive, quality dental care for your child.
- In our office, children are treated with kindness and respect in order to alleviate any dental fear or anxiety.
- We will make every effort to ensure that your child’s first visit with us is a comfortable and informative experience.
- Please discuss with your child the positive aspects of going to the dentist prior to the first visit.
- Please do not use the words “the dentist will not hurt you” or “be brave” as this may not have entered your child’s mind.
- Our practice has the specialized equipment, facility, and staff to properly address today’s most demanding pediatric dental needs in a warm and caring environment.
- The health of your child is our number one priority.
- It is important that we are aware of your child’s medical conditions or special precautions such as a heart murmur, heart condition, Down Syndrome, or Autism. Please let us know during your initial phone call to our office.
- Antibiotics before dental treatment: If your child has a heart condition or other medical condition that requires antibiotics prior to dental treatment, please have your child’s physician give you the necessary prescription and follow the directions carefully. If the prescribed medicine is not taken, we will be unable to complete dental treatment.