- Our office hours include:
- To deliver the best possible care to children, we must follow certain guidelines.
- Preschool children, age five years and under, should be scheduled in the morning because they are fresher and we can work gently for the child’s comfort.
- School age children, age six years and older, with extensive dental needs, should be seen in the morning for the same reason.
- Dental appointments are an excused absence from school.
Section 16486a of the California Education Code:
“No absence of a pupil from school for the purpose of having dental service rendered shall be deemed as an absence in computing average daily attendance.”
- We do our best to stay on schedule and minimize waiting at the time of your appointment. Delays to the schedule can occur due to emergencies and your understanding and patience is much appreciated.
- If your child is experiencing pain or there is an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see your child the same day.